FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT LICENSED TRADE CHARITY
With the roadmap to re-opening now outlined by the Government, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for our hospitality sector.
For many people, however, a year of uncertainty, isolation from family, friends and customers, and worries about job security have all impacted their mental wellbeing, and that won’t “just get better” on the 22nd June.
Across the country, operators have been creative about how they support their people and team members have supported each other – we’ve all taken part in Zoom and Teams calls, online quizzes and catch-ups.
The Licensed Trade Charity continues to be there to support the mental wellbeing of licensed trade people at every level, whether their health concerns are a result of COVID-19 or the every day curve balls that life throws us.
Read more below, and please click to use the assets, through your own commmunications, to remind your teams how we can help. Please also remember that if you, sadly, have some team members in consultation, include the Licensed Trade Charity in the Consultation Pack.
- 24/7 Helpline is available 365 days a year.
- 24/7 emotional support and up to 6 free telephone counselling sessions.
- Mental Health Support during COVID-19 help sheet.
- Help sheets giving tips and advice to support mental wellbeing.
- Free mental health training for managers.